Prospa Fintech App Review
Prospa is a new innovative Nigerian Fintech software developed to help entrepreneurs and freelancers boost their efficiency and production.
Business owners may concentrate on building their companies while the app manages their finances. From a single dashboard, the Prospa app allows you to register a bank account for your business (corporate account), create invoices, create sub-accounts for other individuals, add team members to manage your funds, send money, receive money, and much more.
If you’re a business owner who doesn’t like waiting in lines in a bank, this software is for you. Here’s a complete list of what you can accomplish with the Prosper app:
Your account comes with:
• Bank account number in your business name
• Receiving of transfers from all Nigerian banks
• Sending transfers to all Nigerian banks
• Create sub-accounts for different business ideas
• Auto-Split your funds across sub-accounts
• Manage your customers
• Send invoices to clients
• Pay bills easily
• Buy airtime easily
• International transfers to Ghana, Kenya, UK
• Add team members for ease operations
• Download your account statement
• Add and manage additional businesses
• Extra tools & features to keep your business running on autopilot
• Integrate with your existing software
• Transparent and easy to understand charges and fees.
How do I get a Prosper account?
Proceeding will be much easier if your company is already registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission CAC and has a Tax Identification Number TIN. If your company has not yet been registered, you can do it through the Prospa App. To get started, simply download and install the app on your phone. Following the completion of your business registration, you will receive the following:
Your CAC pack will include the following items:
- Forms for registering.
- Certificate for a company name.
- TIN Slip
Is Prospa legit or a scam platform?
Prospa is a legitimate app; it is owned by Prospa Technology Limited, which is registered under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the RC Number: 1594615.
Is my account and money insured with Prospa?
Everyone fears waking up one day to discover that their business capital has been completely wiped out. To the full extent of the National Deposit Insurance Corporation – NDIC’s coverage, your account and funds are secure. The Providus Bank and the Alpha Kapital Microfinance Bank are two of the NDIC-insured banks where your funds are held by Prospa.
How much are Prospa’s fees and charges?
Creating a Prospa account is free of charge. Account opening fees are not required, and there is no monthly minimum balance requirement. They have a website where you can find out more about their fees.
What documents are required ?
If your company is already registered with the CAC and you have your TIN, you may just submit it and continue; if your company is not yet registered, Prospa can assist you with the process. In any case, here are the documents you’ll require:
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Certificate of incorporation.
- Registration forms for the CAC.
- Directors must have a valid government-issued ID (International Passport, Drivers license, Voters card, National I.D card).
- TIN (Tax Identification Number) (prospa can help with this).
- Address proof is required (Utility bill).
- Resolution of the Board (you can generate from your Prospa dashboard).
- 2 references (you will have more time to give these).
Can I receive international transfers with prospa ?
No, transfers to and from your Prospa account can only be made in Naira (N).
Who owns Prospa App?
Prospa is owned by Prospa Technology Limited, and their headquarters are in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria, at No. 4b Fatai Idowu Arobieke.
Contact and customer care number for prospa app?
If you need to contact Prospa’s customer service department, send an email to [email protected] or call them at (234) 1 252 0227.